Let's Cook: Roasted Paprika Potatoes
Updated: 06/22/2012 06:36 PM
By: Robert Brener
Roasted Paprika Potatoes
• 4 lb small (1 1/2- to 2-inch) boiling potatoes such as white, Yukon Gold, or Red Bliss, peeled
• 3/4 cup olive oil
• 5 cloves of garlic minced
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 tablespoons paprika
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Cover potatoes with salted cold water by 1 inch in a 6-quart pot, then simmer, uncovered, until just tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on type of potato.
3. Drain in a colander and pat dry.
4. Toss potatoes with oil and garlic and paprika in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. 5. Spread potatoes in 1 layer in a large roasting pan and roast in middle of oven, turning once, until golden, about 30 minutes.
6. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper as needed
Makes 8 servings.
Back to list