Grilled peaches over vanilla ice cream
Updated: 04/15/2012 11:52 AM
By: Chef Megan Lambert
• Peaches 4 each
• Honey 2 T.
• Butter 2 T.
• Cinnamon ¼ t.
• Ice cream
1. Peel peaches by cutting a small X in the bottom of each. Dip peaches briefly into boiling water, for about 15 seconds. Allow peaches to cool, then peel and cut in half, removing the pits.
Back to list
2. Melt the butter and add the honey and cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
3. Preheat grill over medium heat. Place peaches on the grill and brush with the honey butter mixture.
4. Grill peaches for about 3 minutes on each side, until they have light brown grill marks, but are not charred or burned.
5. Serve warm peaches over vanilla ice cream.