• 3 cups water
• 3 cups beer (preferably Guinness or other dark beer if available)
• 1 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
• 4 tbsp (packed) dark brown sugar
• 4 tbsp honey
• 4 tbsp soy sauce
1.Whisk together brine ingredients.
2. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, lightly pound chicken between sheets of plastic to a uniform thickness of 1/2-inch.
3. Add chicken breasts to brine. Leave chicken in brine at least 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Grill chicken until brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side, or until 165 degrees fahrenheit.