• 1 rib of celery
• 12 ounces chopped shrimp
• 2-3 tbs mayonnaise
• Cayenne pepper
• Cape Cod chips
1. This is kind of like BLT meets the lobster roll. Smaller, less-expensive shrimp can be used because they need to be chopped up anyway.
2. If using bacon, plan ahead and crisp up at least one slice per sandwich and then add one medium, finely-diced rib of celery to 12 ounces of chopped shrimp. Next add two to three tablespoons of mayonnaise and a tiny sprinkling of cayenne pepper. Mix to combine.
3. If being used, the avocado and tomato needs to be thinly sliced.
4. The New England style rolls need to have the flat sides on the outside. Spread a little soft butter over those sides and then toast the rolls in a large, nonstick pan on both sides until they're golden brown.
5. Add some bacon, sliced avocado and tomato to each roll and add a generous spoonful of the shrimp salad.
6. Serve it up with Cape Cod chips on the side.