• 1 cantaloupe
• ¼ cup sugar
• 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 2 tbsp water
1. Peel melon with sharp knife. Cut melon in ½ lengthwise.
2. Remove seeds with a spoon; cut into large chunks.
3. Place into food processor and puree.
4. Combine lemon juice, sugar and water into small saucepan.
5. Cook over medium heat until mixture has slightly thickened.
6. Remove from heat and allow it to cool completely.
7. Stir sugar syrup into melon puree; place in freezer uncovered until mixture is chunky (about 1 ½ hours) whisking every 20 minutes to prevent it from becoming solid.