To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
• 4 oz diced yellow onion
• 1 stalk thin sliced celery
• ½ tsp minced garlic
• 16-20 shucked, liquor reserved oysters
• 16 oz heavy cream
• vegetable oil as needed
• salt and pepper, to taste
1. In sauté pan, sweat onions and celery in vegetable oil.
2. When translucent, add garlic and sweat until fragrant.
3. Deglaze with oyster liquor and drizzle in heavy cream.
4. Reduce liquid by 1/3.
5. Add oysters and cook for just under two minutes at simmer.
6. Adjust seasoning.
7. Serve over whipped potatoes.