Let's Cook: Sautéed corn with basil
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Sautéed corn with basil
• 4 ears sweet corn, shucked, de-silked and removed from cob
• ¼ cup butter
• ¼ cup fresh Basil, cleaned, de-stemmed and cut super thin (chiffonnade)
• to taste kosher salt
• to taste black pepper, freshly ground
1. Preheat sauté pan and add butter cooking to dark brown (noisette).
2. Add corn and cook until evenly caramelized making sure to give the pan a toss every couple of minutes.
3. Once corn is evenly browned, turn off heat.
4. Add Basil and toss to thoroughly combine.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy greatly.