To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
• 1 ball frozen pizza dough, thawed
• 6 oz. boursin herb and garlic cheese
• 2 each ripe tomatoes, sliced ¼" thick
• 8 oz. cooked chicken strips, cut into chunks
• 1 can artichoke hearts, quartered
• ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat grill to medium high. (400 degrees)
2. Pat dough out into a circle on the bottom of a sheet pan lightly dusted with cornmeal. Let stand for 5 minutes. Slide dough onto grill and cook for several minutes, or until firm. Do not brown. Turn and cook for several minutes on the other side.
3. Take crust off grill and let cool for a few minutes. Place on a pizza pan or stone. Spread boursin over crust. Top with chicken, tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Season with pepper.
4. Return pizza to grill and cover. Cook until crust is brown and crisp.
Pizza may also be cooked in oven. If so, do not pre-cook crust. Follow instructions on dough label.